Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is it Monday yet?

Dude, an hour ago, I totally thought 2mrw was Monday. Oh, I really need a break. a break from reality that is. I need some re-charge time. for realz.

God is always with me. But, I need some just me time. I'm hoping I can disappear for a few days sometime soon.

I'm thinking I love to house sit. I wonder if I can make that into a part time gig. Whattya think?

Our icebreaker for 2mrw's Life Night is bobbing for apples. The cashier at Wal-Mart tonight didn't even bat an eyelash when I moseyed on up to her with 10 bags of apples! Should make for a wet and squishy night 2mrw. Let's hope they can transition into scenarios smoothly.

We've been trying to get Parents' Night Out to take off at the parish. Not so well. Our average is 3 kids. I'm seriously considering a family deal of $50 for 4 or more kids in one family. I think we'll try it. The teens who work it are working on pure profit from the kids who show up. And, I'd really like for this to work.

Really honestly need a part time job. House sitting would be ideal. We shall see. I charge food money + $100. $50 for a half a week. Let me know.
- My past experiences - dogs, chickens, fish, plants, gardens. I don't do well with parakeets and the like. But, I love those big bounding puppies. Or dogs who think they are puppies.