Monday, May 28, 2012

Don't underestimate the Power of God

Coming off of a Pentecost high, its truly amazing to watch God work.
I have reached my goal of $21,000.  I can hardly believe it myself.
This week, I've received over $4,000 in donations!!!!
Today alone a gift of $2,000.  And, before I could turn the chipin link off, another $100 came in!
Two more paychecks and I will be debt-free.

I truly can enter ON TIME!  And, to think that my plan is God's plan is utterly overwhelming.

I am so very grateful to all of my benefactors.  THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!



Jesus, thank you for pursuing me in a way that only I would recognize.  Thank You for never giving up on me!  I love You and I Praise You for ALL You have done in my life, and ALL You will do in my life for years to come!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepa
I am so thrilled for you and your sisters God is So good.
I look forward to seeing you on the summit blog.
Go Sister

Joan from uk

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepa
So happy for you and your sisters
God is so good !!!!!
I look forward to seeing you on summit blog
Go sister

Joan uk

Lisa said...

Praise God! He cannot be outdone in generosity!!! I look forward to the Sisters' post on your entrance!

Anonymous said...

We'll all be looking for the Summit blog, I think. They're due for a new bluebird! And by my math, it won't be all that long until the sisters in temporary vows start making their solemn professions. (Probably not everyone in the novitiate will end up making solemn vows, but probably some will!) What a wonderful wave of new life is going on there, and your story is part of it!