Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I Trust in YOU

God is sooooo GOOD to me. I am so unworthy of His affection! With His grace, I will persevere. JOY floods my soul!


Today, I received another $1,000 donation!!! :)


Yes, we are in the home stretch!  Whatever happens, happens.


I believe God is placing it on more than a few people's hearts to donate. He probably knows that promptings from Him do not always get heard or acted on.  It's truly amazing the support He's given me in the last 3 months!


If you've donated, please be looking in your email for a message from me this coming week.


And, I'll know concretely if I'm indeed entering on Sacred Heart by Friday, June 8th.  I will be letting all of the world and blogosphere know!


Sacred Heart of Jesus, I Trust in YOU!!!

No comments: