Tuesday, December 2, 2008

alright, yesterday, was VERY eventful...and not really in a good way.

as always, as in for the last 6 years or so, my car broke down...every year on Thanksgiving weekend...but this time I didn't have to walk 3 miles to someone's house...yippeee....I only had to pray no one would hit me as I wasn't exactly on the side of the road....thankfully, the man who lived in the house my vehicle was sitting by called the police...and a very nice uniformed officer who had to be dang cold sat behind me with his blue lights on as we waited for the tow truck...and my fantabulous friend Lil' PB came and brought me a sandwich as well as a ride home...

the car rolled over on the 2nd crank but the engine was making a very loud BUZZ and also clicking over and over...I only had about 1.5 miles to go when everything went dead...even my hazard lights, hence the reason for me being a road hazard...

this was about 11 am...I was on my way to my parent's house to change as the shirt I was wearing had Indian yellow curry all over it...ooops! :)

so, Seth, in his uber love for his sister dropped everything and came to the rescue...only to find out 5 hours later that indeed it was not the battery but indeed the starter...

so, now its at the dealership getting a new starter. BUT...

I am contemplating trading it in for a new car...lots of prayer and figuring out a budget! but, I am approved for a car loan, so hurrah!

so thats me, but I have a treat for you!

a video

No comments: