Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3 days off

I am off for 3 days...my comp time from the Girls' retreat...these are things I did today, in no particular order, just my thought process...

prayer time
slept in this morning
movie in the afternoon
more cleaning....now I can see the floor in my closet
clothes are in the dryer...
bought some magazine subscriptions with my Delta skymiles
watching food network
packaged care packages for SJM2
printed postage
balanced budget
fill van with gas
returned DVDs
ate breakfast
ate lunch
organized closet
wished I had another bookshelf - I have way too many books
exercised
checked email

I love my life...I look forward to doing some of the same things tomorrow

oh, and I think I'm getting something - a cold or the flu...lets hope for a cold...thank you for mucinex.

No comments: