Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chocolate is good for a woman!

I found the ice cream bars! Hooray! BUT, I was on my way to work, so I couldn't get ANY. I will be back 2mrw for at least 2 boxes. And, then I will offer a wee prayer that the store keeps them on the shelves!

Chocolate is good for a woman!

Yes, I am in a chipper mood. I am house-sitting over Christmas break. Wahoo!

Also, I am at peace knowing that God's plan is specific for me. And, that, our Confirmation curriculum kicks tooshie! Thank you TOB4T. Now, I just have to write up the Disciples program for the spring and talk to the DRE about changing the SP4T program so that our teens that need more than one sacrament, receive all of them the year they receive Confirmation as they REALLY need more catechesis then 5 Life Nights and one all day class.

Oiy!