Monday, October 26, 2009

ice cream baby


Ice Cream is consuming my thoughts. I had these amazing ice cream pops a few weeks ago - Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream bars - and now I can't find them ANYWHERE.

Does anyone in the metro area know where I can purchase them? Ya'll I'm serious here. This is not a joke. I really truly am craving them.

I took a day off today to sleep. And, sleep I did. But, I was up before noon, hurray!
Then, I promptly stayed home. I'd love to go see a movie but there's nothing decent out right now. And, I mean decent - something you, your grandmother, and your pastor could all watch together in the same room.

Ugh~!

But, good news. If you're looking for a house sitter, I'm your girl. food money and $100 a week. that's cheap, eh. I'm getting my name known and then before you know it, I'll be able to buy a house and move out of here.

Oh, yeah, and my salary, which is below the cost of living, prevents me from moving out. It was a very sad day back in September when I realized I allowed myself to be hired for $3K less than what I had been making at SMM. Sad day indeed. I can't even afford to have a roommate. Thats very sad and depressing.