Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love fiercely!

Thank You all for praying for Tony and his family. He passed away this afternoon. Please remember his soul in your prayers, and also his family that is still on earth - Cindy, Nick, and Jesse.

My life is richer because I knew him.


I am in very final week of this 9 novena novena with 8 of my friends. We are tremendously at peace. Knowing that God has our backs and His plan is greatest of all. Reminding us that to be married, single or in religious life is not what life is all about. But, growing in holiness, becoming a saint, and getting back to Him, our Creator. (thanks Julia)

Whatever life may bring, Jesus is my Constant. He is with me always until the end of time.

And, something from today's readings - Love fiercely! "For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth." - John 18:37