Monday, April 12, 2010

Boldness

Did I mention that I am filled with Joy and peace! And, there's a smile on my face constantly. I just can't seem to wipe it off. :)

I absolutely love the Easter season. The readings from Acts and the early Church fills my soul with glee. Its amazing to hear and ponder what the early Church community went through in their faith journey.

Today's 1st reading as with all the readings from Acts just convict you in proclaiming your faith with boldness.

My first year on NET, I prayed for that gift - boldness - during our prayer group night with the Holy Spirit. And, I wouldn't say that boldness was given to me immediately. Yet, I can see how it has grown in me.

The Holy Spirit has done mighty and powerful things in my life. I could not ask for more.

And, the way Our Lord has provided for me is just so stupendous! I still, almost daily, become overwhelmed with the LOVE Jesus pours out on me.

No comments: