Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Green Hair

Green hair...
I tried to dye part of my hair green.  LF and I gave a section of my hair blonde highlights (read we bleached a section).  And, then put the green dye on it.  But, the color only lasts for a few days.




I have an idea, and its probably what I'm going to do.  B/c its the only thing that will work.


Work is insane.  We are full steam ahead.  So, after the Confirmation Retreat this weekend, I was able to be off for a few days.

Doctors appointments and sleep were on my agenda.

The grant application is almost done.

I'm still praying for my special Nov 21st intention.  Please join in.

And, all of my apartment has been sold...for the most part.  I have one shelving unit that I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.  And, then there's my clothes.  I have clothes to move into AR's with.  But, I also have some items that Plato's Closet wouldn't take - Corduroy pants, shoes, sweaters, and two pairs of shorts.
I'm selling each item for a $1.  I just have to take pictures and upload them to FB.

I'm very calm knowing that all of my stuff was sold to friends and family.

John 10:10 is running through my world.  He has come to bless me abundantly.  I trust in His plan.
His plan is best.  I do not see the outcome, but I am here in the journey.

Keep praying for benefactors for me.  And, please share my story with others.

No comments: