Thursday, October 27, 2011

Prayers and Thank You's

I am at peace knowing that God has me where He wants me.  At least for the time being. :)


There is such a peace overflowing in my heart.  I've sold most of everything I own.  Just a few more items.  And, the rest - summer clothes, shoes, and other assorted kitchen items - is being taken to SVDP.  
It's such a release to be material free.  To live the simple life.  Really.


I still have my books.  I am Dominican, ya'll.  But if someone needed food, I'd sell them. :)

Knowing I'm within a $5,000 end to my debt makes me even more at peace.


God and many benefactors helped me pay off $7,000 of my personal debt!  That is simply amazing.  And, in less than 3 months, at that.


He does Mighty Things in our lives.  Sometimes we have to open our eyes to see!


I know that if He wants me at Summit sooner than the end of April, He'll make it happen.  


I mailed my St Joseph grant application today.  I pray for that decision as well.


There is still a special intention for November 21st that is near the top of my prayer list.


Tim is at the top.  Please continue to pray for my dear friend.  For God's will in his illness and his condition in ICU.  He would want God's will to be done, not his own.


Thank you for praying for me and for Tim.  I hold each and every one of you in my heart and pray for your intentions.


My teens are going on retreat again, Nov 4-6, for the Guys retreat and Girls retreat.  This is the last retreat that I will help lead.  If I'm around in March, there is a Spring Retreat, but the NET team leads that; I'll be in the kitchen. :)


So, I'm psyching myself up for that weekend.  I've loved every day that God has blessed me to grow in faith with them.  It really has been a beautiful journey. :)
Please keep our teens in your prayers.  

No comments: