Monday, February 13, 2012

2nd Novena: Sacred Heart Jesus

2nd novena: Sacred Heart of Jesus. February 14 through February 22.


My Jesus, Lord of my soul, You promised that Your Divine Heart would be the ocean of mercy for the needy who trust in You. I firmly believe that You can grant to me what I am asking even if it would require a miracle to do it. Where should I go knocking but at the door of your Heart? “Blessed are they who hope in You.” O Jesus, I confide to Your Heart the following intention… (mention your petetion/intention here) Look at it and do what Your Heart dictates. Let Your Heart act accordingly. O Jesus, I count on You. I confide in You. I surrender and consecrate myself to You. I feel secure in You. “Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You.




My intention: 
in Thanksgiving for ALL that He has done in my life, and to beg for a financial miracle to erase my debt

No comments: