Tuesday, February 21, 2012

God has outdone me in Generosity again!!!

I am one of the 2012 Grant recipients for the Mater Ecclesiae Fund for Vocations!!!!
I just found out about an hour ago!!  Congratulations to the other 22 who received grants too! May God be praised!


It's hit home that I can REALLY return home to Summit as soon as my personal debt is paid off.


God has outdone me in Generosity again!!!


His love for me constantly amazes me.  I am so overwhelmed by His love for me.


I received an email from a dear friend telling me I needed to check the date for Sacred Heart of Jesus this year.  I went online.  And, its the same date that I entered the Monastery of Our Lady of the Rosary in 2007 -- Fri, June 15th.  It gave me goosebumps.  And, a smile crossed my face.  Lord, what is your plan in this?


For Lent, I've decided to go to early Mass, which in turn, will get me back on the monastery schedule.
This will be hard as all my friends know I am a night owl.  So, I ask your prayers for me in the 1st two weeks as I adjust.


I ask that you would continue to pray with me for an end to my personal debt through benefactors and my own personal reduction.  And, know that you are all in my prayers as well.


The Nun Run this weekend was a blessing all around.  We visited the Sister Servants of the Eternal Word on Saturday, and I was able to catch up with Sr. Mary Jude.  And, in the evening we traveled up to Hanceville to stay with the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration through Monday.  My camera had no batteries, so my other chaperone was in charge of taking pictures.  But, oh, what an amazing sight the Shrine's chapel is.  The girls were speechless.
It's amazing the living witness of a sister in habit makes.  The Lord is doing might things in our lives and will continue to do so.  Let our hearts be open, and our spirits willing.


Here is one of the pictures that I was able to take on Monday with my phone while we toured EWTN before heading home.


No comments: