Thursday, March 8, 2012

About $5000 left to go...

The Confirmation season is upon me.  We have about a week and a half before Confirmation, and the teens are getting anxious.  They are ready!  And, they are counting down too.  Its a JOYful thing to listen to.  The excitement is here.

Rehearsal is Saturday and that means NET retreats.  And, that means a bit of stress.  Two lunches.  I've got it down to a science, but it still rattles my brain.  Because if I don't have enough volunteers, I can't get it done.
Oy.  I trust in God's providence.  And, I've got a list of volunteers.

As I've been paying down my debt and re-calculating and going on kbb.com to get an estimate of my minivan's value, all these scenarios keep playing out.  I really am trying to stay in the moment.  I really am.

But its hard to do when all I dream about is being in the monastery!

And, when I find out that I'm about $5000 away from being able to sell my minivan, it makes even more excited!!!!  That's incredibly close!

When the Confirmandi have received Confirmation on Sunday, March 18, I will have completed my last major youth ministry project.  After March 18, I will be able to do a lot of relational ministry, which I miss.  And, a few minor projects in the youth room that won't require a computer!!!  Yes, to sitting on couches.  And, to training people to take over the program.

God is so faithful beyond measure.  I know He will provide because He has done so, so generously. :)  Please keep praying with me for benefactors, if that is God's will, to help me pay off my debt sooner than I can.

Thank You for all of your prayers, dear readers.  Be assured of mine for you as well.  
Until we see each other in the Eucharist!!

To Jesus through Mary,
Deepa


No comments: