Monday, April 16, 2012

9th novena: St. Dominic

9th novena: St. Dominic. April 17 through April 25.


O Holy Priest of God and glorious Patriarch, St. Dominic, thou who wast the friend, the well-beloved son and confidant of the Queen of Heaven, and didst work so many miracles by the power of the Holy Rosary, have regard for my intercessions.
On earth you opened your heart to the miseries of your fellow man, and your hands were strong to help them; now in heaven your charity has not grown less nor has your power waned.
Pray for me to the Mother of the Rosary and to her divine Son, for I have great confidence that through your assistance I shall obtain the favor I so much desire: (mention your intentions). Amen.


My intention:
in Thanksgiving for ALL that He has done in my life, and to beg for a financial miracle to erase my debt

No comments: