Thursday, May 3, 2012

He Never Gives Up

Happy Feast day!  Sts Philip and James, pray for us.


Jesus keeps providing, and I keep begging.  Begging is HARD! Its hard to ask someone for something.  And, its hard to keep asking when I'm rejected 9 times out of 10.


I've had 3 donors this week, and I sold my GPS.  I used banking points to get another GPS, which I plan on giving to the sisters.  So, I'm not without maps and directions.


And, hopefully, tomorrow, in between errands I can place the photos of my remaining in-the-world items online.


Jesus keeps reminding me gently that He's made me for a specific purpose.  And, He loves me.  And, the promise He made to me long ago, He plans on keeping.



My last day at the office is June 6th.  That is one month away this Sunday.  WOW!  I've been so incredibly blessed to have been here for almost 4 years.  And, to watch this class of seniors grow into beautiful daughters and sons of God!  I am grateful for all the Lord has allowed me to witness.


Today, I was able to catch up with a long-time friend who was in town for a gathering.  It always surprises me when friends tell me they knew I'd go back when I came home in 2008.  Wow, the walls I had up must've been pretty high. lol.  


Relationships take time.  And communication.  And sometimes we lose touch.  Or we decide to get angry and not speak.  One of us always continue to pursue or wonder what happened.  Being in relationship with God, I've learned that He Never Gives Up.  He continually pursues.  He forever loves.  


I love Him with all that I am.  I give myself over to Him.  Wanting only His will to be done in my life.  Wanting to offer myself for souls.  And, so I pray.  I contemplate the mysteries of Him.  I sit with Him.  I listen.


I continue to ask for your prayers as I continue in my discernment and preparation to enter.  Please, with several cherries on top, share me and my vocation with others.  Tweet about me.  FB about me.  Talk about me.  All positive I hope.  
I pray for you always.

No comments: