Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Opossum! in my yard! walked right next to my car! scared the pee out of me, but not literally...on the phone in my driveway tonight and I am looking under our porch and I'm like "what is that?"

its totally an opossum...I have NEVER seen one in person ALIVE and walking...they truly are ugly creatures...scared me so bad...I had to back out of the driveway and pull back in....yeck!


moving on...

The retreat was so spirit-led. Thank You for your prayers! I kept telling the teens they were working in a vineyard and tonight at Ignite, the gospel was the workers in the vineyard and the just wage...AWESOME!!! and the teens totally remembered and thought it was cool how a "vineyard" kept coming up in scripture...

Yes, Lord, you are stupendous!

tomorrow, I print and address the Confirmation class postcards and work on the CORE's fall semester Life Night schedule...and of course finishing touches on the day of reflection...

No comments: