Wednesday, August 27, 2008

so a few items I splurged on for my birthday:

a Sansa Fuze









Elliptical Machine









and a new mattress, we know how I feel about sleep






overall, my birthday was fantastic...
my teens gave me a bunch of items from the dollar store...the highlight - a rubber chicken!!! i LOVE rubber chickens...gah, I miss my NET years...

then I went over to LF's for fun, pizza, and carrot cake...literally 5 minutes after consuming one piece of cake, her younguns' were bouncing off furniture...J asked if he could get on the treadmill...uh, YEAH! J ran on said treadmill for a good 10 minutes...wow, what white sugar can do to 3 children...

I am looking forward to D and J eating LF and JF out of house and home in a few years...

Gosh, I love being HOME!

now, its off to take apart a CARGO bed and haul it downstairs so that there's room when SEARS delivers the mattresses and Elliptical.

No comments: