Thursday, September 18, 2008


I am reading a fantastic book - The Rose Legacy by Kristen Heitzmann. The author is Catholic and this book is definitely Catholic.

My favorite time period for fiction or non-fiction historical is the 1800's. On the western frontier. Think Little House on the Prairie. I love this kind of stuff. hint hint.

And, this weekend. I am going on retreat! Hurrah! I miss those retreat days at the monastery. The peace. The quiet. There's supposedly about 110 participants including me. And the best thing is I get to just be me. Not the YM. Not the one in charge. Just me.

And, last nights CORE meeting, very productive which reminds me, I need to get the word out to them who's signed up for what on the retreat in October.

Also, I don't know if I said or not, but I am going to NCCYM in Cleveland. I am sooooooo very excited to be given this opportunity. To network. To hear awesome speakers. To hang out with friends. AWESOME! I am booked for Wed-Mon. I figured I could a get a decent sleep on Sunday night even if everyone went home.

No comments: