Monday, September 8, 2008

update on my wardrobe:

as I dwell on the fact again that I gave everything away and yet kept my clothes...but only to return 40# lighter...I did not have any clothing that fit...it actually fell off...yeah, that was interesting...

so, I am in midst of slowly but surely building back up my wardrobe..

As of today, I own:

4 solid color tee's
1 print dress shirt
1 dressy skirt
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of capris
2 pair shorts
5 hand-me-down t-shirts
unmentionables

that's it...really...and I am really picky when it comes to clothes shopping...so please pray that I can find some decent modest clothing...especially for winter...thankfully, I kept about 4 hoodies...so at least in that department, I am good...but I need to start looking for winter jackets...

No comments: