Friday, October 3, 2008

It is done....my nose has been pierced.

I watched Max (the professional piercer) mark my nose with a sharpie...and when he picked up the needle, I closed my eyes...one tear came out and stayed on my cheek as he pierced my skin once and then twice to put the nose-ring in...don't worry ya'll, its just a stud...a cute little glittery cubic zirconia...I would post a picture but I am on a Mac and my teens have dibs first...so the blogging world will have to wait...

it didn't really hurt until about 30 minutes later when we were at Chik-Fil-A...then it became a slow dull ache...kinda of like a headache...so I took some tylenol and I was great...

To clean: soap and water once a day....and turn it around....that's it folks...and I have to do that for 4 - 6 months!!!! that's crazy....

I wonder now if I decide to remove it one day, how will I go about doing that? will I have to go back to the tattoo parlor....how embarrassing...whatever....

other than a weird thing being in my nose, its cool...and the inside is like a tiny corkscrew...and no, my parents haven't seen it yet....well, my dad is clueless, so he might not notice until Christmas...

other than that, I went to Six Flags for Fright Fest with SR, CC, and JC....twas awesome!!! not hardly anyone in the park...no lines...really cool!

No comments: