Saturday, November 8, 2008

Away we go a googling!

I think it rather odd that a bunch of people find my blog because they are googling "8 polish Christmas foods"...is that rather odd to you too?

Yes, I sang a line or two in the monastery...and then in July, I googled for the Veggie Tales song lyrics...

its just weird, that that is what comes up...currently it is # 5 on the list...THAT izzzzzzzzz weird!

I am so seriously goofy. I love life. Even through the curve balls. That's what makes it so interesting.

Oh, and its official, NET has been approved to come to the Atlanta archdiocese. I had an interest meeting last week (b/c I volunteered to be the DCP) and there are 6 parishes that want a team to come to their church. So, I am in the midst of putting an interest packet together for all the YM's in the archdiocese so we can get some dates together for the 2009-2010 school year. HURRAH!!!!!

No comments: