Friday, November 14, 2008

i have been busy...this week feel as if it has flown by.

we now only have 8 teens spots for MSC...i have found out Missionaries of the Poor also has a teen mission trip and it is cheaper...that'll be saved for next year.

and I believe I am getting a cold. I am about, I think, to have no voice. that'll be scary. does anyone have a bull horn I can use?

and my LN is on the 30th. I am almost finished. Its Dante's Inferno. Just as I=N-F=E-R=N-O as at SMM.

Ok, ya'll, now here are the stats for this week:

Top 5 Countries/States:
Switzerland
Indiana
Texas
Alberta, Canada
New York

and it looks like everyone is enjoying exit linking over to www.delusionsofgrandeur.org!

I just found a new Blog: The King of Coupons. Thanks Amy! Its in the Blogroll on the right.

No comments: