Saturday, November 1, 2008

Esther

The presidential election is upon us. I am appalled to find out people I know and are friends with are voting for someone who is pro-abortion. HOWEVER... I am pro-life and I know the candidate that is going to protect the life of the unborn child is McCain and his VP Sarah Palin.

And, I know that the most powerful tool we have is prayer and fasting. So, I am asking all of you to do that - FAST for the babies. PRAY for the babies.

Esther (Old Testament) did just that before she went to talk to the king. Her husband. Who in those days if she was not summoned and went and stood before the king, she would be put to death. (For a good rendition, watch "One Night with the King"). She took courage and had hope in the King of Kings. She placed ALL her trust in Him. She praised and thanked Him for all He had blessed her and her people with, and begged for mercy for their sins. She prayed for deliverance from the enemy and strength and to be delivered from fear. And she FASTs and PRAYs for THREE days before pleading her case against the king.

I begin my fast as like Esther did: 3 days before. Beginning Sunday, Nov 2nd and ending at midnight on Nov 4. Will you join me? I plan on taking off from work on Tuesday and just praying ALL DAY for the pro-life cause. Will you join me?

We have worked very hard this election letting everyone around us know what's at stake. Don't give up now that we're in the final stretch. Don't believe what the MSM is telling us, that we've lost. Its not over. Pray for deliverance. Pray for strength. Pray for hope. Pray for courage.

Little ones, DO NOT BE AFRAID!!!

I ask you to read Esther 4:8-16, C:11 - D:5. She will give you courage.

Alone we can do very little. But, together we can move mountains!

To Jesus through Mary,
Deepa

No comments: