Monday, April 13, 2009

Mon, April 13th

Alright, so this morning I woke up late (I am still trying to figure out my new alarm clock).  So, its been raining all night.  And, I went outside to do a 'quick weather check', so I can figure out if its warm enough to wear capri's.  But this is what I found.
What???!~???  Wouldn't mom have stayed home if she found a tree in the street?  But, maybe it didn't fall until after she left.  And, the sound didn't even wake me.  Hmmm.

I showered and left for the oil change.  Called the brother to explain to him our lovely old oak tree had fallen.  The one that had had a birdhouse on it when we were kids.    Brother said he was on his way home.

Will find out from mother about whether or not it had fallen when she left this morning at 430 am.

Oh, and I just found out that our parish administrator went to Providence College for his undergrad, what a small world.

No comments: