Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Prayer and Support

I tell my teens in about 2 weeks, though I am sure, some of them already know. On June 5th at a peer ministry meeting. And, then I need to figure out how to tell the rest of the parish. I dislike rumor mills. Straight from the horse's mouth.

God is sooo good and sooo faithful. Its getting harder and harder to keep a secret. I just want to shout from the roof-tops.

If there are people out there who want to help me get there faster, and I raise more than what I need, I can either give it back or donate it to the monastery or our Life Teen ministry here.

I hope to return to Summit. Getting all the paperwork together. Medical is scheduled for next week. Dentist is soon.

Thank You to all who continue to pray and support me and pray for vocations.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much money to you need to raise to meet your goal and return to Summit?