Sunday, May 22, 2011

Novena to be Debt Free - part 1


Holy Mary, full of the presence of God, during your life you accepted with great humility the holy will of the Father and the legacy of your Son our Lord Jesus Christ, and evil never dared to entangle you with its confusion. Since then you have interceded for all of our difficulties as you did at the wedding feast of Cana. With all simplicity and with patience, you have given me an example of how to untangle the knots in my complicated life. By being my mother forever you arrange and make clear the path that unites me to Our Lord.

Holy Mary, Mother of God and ours, with your maternal heart, untie the knots that upset my life. I ask you to receive into your hands and deliver me from the chains and confusion that restrain me. Blessed Virgin Mary, through your grace, your intercession and by your example, deliver me from evil, and untie the knots that keep me from being united to God. So that free of all confusion and error, I may find Him in all things, keep Him in my heart, and serve Him always in our brothers and sisters. Mother of Good Counsel pray for me. Amen.


Please join me in prayer to pay down my debt as soon as possible. And for others like me.

No comments: