Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Novena to be Debt Free - part 6


Glorious St. Rita, patroness of those in need, your intercession with our Lord is most powerful. Through the favors obtained by your prayers you have been called “Advocate of hopeless and even impossible cases.” St. Rita, humble and pure; patient and compassionate Lover of Christ Crucified! I have confidence that everyone who has recourse to you, will find comfort and relief. Listen to my petitions and show your power with God in our behalf. Obtain my petitions for me if they are for the greater honor of God, and for my good. I promise, if my petitions are granted, to make known your favor, and to glorify God for His gift. Relying on your power with the merciful Savior, we ask of you

Please join me in prayer to pay down my debt as soon as possible. And for others like me.

No comments: