Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nearing the $10K mark

God has gifted me with so much.  I am so blessed.

Health Update :
I've lost 3 inches on my waist!  Hallelujah!  And, muscle and abs are beginning to form.
I feel really different. So, different, that the new jeans I purchased in November don't really fit me.  Aiyeeee.
Guess, I have to go buy a belt. :)  That TJMaxx gift card will finally be used.

Blood work this week.  Yay.  I hope my numbers have decreased, and I can finally see results to all these lifestyle changes.

I've also been blessed enough to hire a Life Teen intern, who, God-willing, when I depart for Summit, God-willing, will slide into the role of assistant youth minister.  We are so lucky to have JG.

Jesus is pulling me closer to Him day by day.  And, my longing for Summit turns into dreams, and me waking up saying, "You mean I'm not in the choir chanting the office. Boo!"

God is so good to remind us of what's really important - Him.

No comments: