Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its Back

The Pillsbury Bake-Off is back! I just randomly went to the website a few minutes ago and saw that the 44th annual contest has begun. I have until April 20, 2009 to submit my recipes. I know I want to submit "Treasure Bars" and "Christmas Treasures". I just have to figure out how to do it within a four hour time frame. I CAN do this. I have plenty of guinea pigs available.

And, I seem to recall there's another recipe I am supposed to submit that is not in the Sweet Treats category. I'll have to think about that one.


Now, I am off to bed. I am starving, but I have my annual physical tomorrow. Then, I'll go grocery shopping and make some Special K bars for Saturday.

Oh, yes, that's right, I added another blog (What the He** does a Vegan eat anyway?). Be sure to check it out. One of my CORE is a vegan. She became one after a stint with the Peace Corps and a parasite. bummer. BUT, I found some really good recipes tonight that are all vegan. As I am also contemplating going vegan for Lent. we shall see.

does the blog reader from Indiana or Bellmore, NY like to reveal themselves? Would you like to tell me how I know you or how you came to be a regular blog reader?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, ok, since you asked....

Found your blog via a link on another blog if memory serves. When I got here, I realized I "knew" you from the Moniales OP blog. I think I even read a blog you wrote before you entered. And I guess I keep coming back because I've been following your journey for so long and it's interesting to see what life is like for someone after "life in the convent." So there you have it: how someone in IN came to read your blog.

Cate