Tuesday, August 11, 2009

vacation

I haven't kept a journal for about a year. That feels incredibly weird. But at the same time, right. I journaled my thought for about 10 years; I have over 15 journals. There were gaps in time, but no longer than 3 months apart. Now, its been about 14 months.

I thought with this blog, I would journal at least in a similar way. But, now I am much more searchable by Google.

So, it seems.

I am trusting completely in God's will. What else could I do anywhoo? He is the Alpha and Omega.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I have a meeting 2mrw at 4:30 pm. If you happen to read this, please pray for me. I will let you know of the outcome. Whatever it is, I trust in God's merciful love. I cover myself in His LOVE. Absorbing all humility. At times I am feeling as a lamb led to the slaughter. But, I am His lamb.

Getting the last things done before the peer minister retreat. And, attempting to get stuff that'll have to get done the week back. Trying to get those items done early.

Am so ready for my 3 week vacation. I need a break before I pass out from exhaustion. I intend to recoup and get energized so that I can come back strong and ready to duke it out with poo-head for the sake of my teens' salvation. I love this program and teens so much. Stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Tru dat!

1 comment:

MD said...

NO ONE should feel like a "lamb led to the slaughter". I remember my nun ( a Dominican!!) telling me long ago that we are, each of us, a "Princess" in HIS eyes. Whatever happens at your 4:30 meeting, please know that you have the power to be in control.
Take Care.
MD