Saturday, December 19, 2009

babies

I love holding babies! Thank You to all my married friends with little ones who give me the opportunity to be maternal. I love the priviledge.

Tonight was girls' night in. Snacking on popcorn, semi-homemade cookies, and water. We all watched "Julie & Julia" starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams.

Afterwards, my lovely friends went for a dip in the hot tub, as I forgot my suit. And, I was about to leave early, when C started wiggling in the pack n play. Knowing that my lovely friend needed some mommy alone time, I scooped C up and cradled her.

Loved it!

I'm getting used to this. And, in proper order, if it be God's will, I too will be given that priviledge.

The Christ child is arriving shortly. Oh, how I love the season of advent. The preparation. The waiting. The gift.